Inner-Warrior Woman/Goddess Workshop Sept 25 9am-9pm
Warrior Women, it is time to unite!
Join Dr. Arieahn Matamonasa Bennet and Elisabeth Nuesser on a warrior goddess journey of self-discovery, strength, and courage. We will prepare to enter the new fall season exploring the warrior goddesses (Athena, & Artemis) in a woman's only retreat on a privately owned horse farm in Kenosha WI.
One Day ONLY: Sept 25th from 9am to 9pm
Only 15 spots available, so reserve your space ASAP!
The day will include:
- All meals and snacks
- Individual and group activities to aid in self-discovery and spiritual connectiveness
- Yoga sessions (No experience needed)
- Breath work
- Sound Healing
- Equine Assisted Learning (Yes, horses!)
- Beautiful private and safe location
About the Hosts:
Dr. Arieahn is a licensed psychologist and the founder of Equilibrium LLC Private Practice. She has 20+ years experience writing, teaching, and performing healing work with individuals and groups and has centered on blending ancient, timeless spiritual wisdom with modern science and psychology. As a life-long horse woman herself she has partnered with horses in riding, and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy and Equine Assisted Learning since 2006. She has spoken, taught and published internationally on horse and human relationships, animal-human bond, Women's Psychology and Multicultural Issues in psychology. She is an author, a healing practitioner, and she prides herself in providing a safe space for all.
Elisabeth Nuesser is a registered 200 hour certified yoga teacher. She has training in and teaches Children's Yoga as well as being a Trauma Informed Yoga facilitator. She is the founder and CEO of Fight Chix and Yogi Chix Apparel. She personally has been practicing yoga for the last 7 years. Her focus while teaching yoga is the practice of healing while syncing the body, mind, and spirit. She includes the aspects of sound, breath-work, and restorative yoga postures to create a safe, gentle, and nurturing environment.
The beautiful backdrop for this one of a kind experience is a privately owned farm which is Dr. Arieahn's. Travel is just over an hour north of Chicago to Kenosha Wisconsin and you will be welcomed by the fresh air, gorgeous grass fields, nature paths, giant trees and you will have access to interact with the resident horses.
3110 169th Ave
Kenosha WI 53144
- 9am Arrival meet & greet with your hosts and participants enjoy a continental breakfast.
- 9:30am-10am Introductions, sacred circle, & intention setting
- 10am-11:30am Warrior 1, 2, & 3 Yoga workshop
- 11:30am-11:45am (break)
- 11:45am-12:45pm Goddess/Warrior workshop
- 1pm-2:30pm lunch
- 2:30pm-3:30pm sacred circle breakout sessions
- 3:30pm-5pm Interact with the Horses
- 5pm-5:15pm (break)
- 5:15pm-6:30pm Restorative Yoga w/sound healing
- 6:30-7:30pm Dinner
- 7:30-9pm Build Fire & closing circle
Pre-registration is needed to reserve your spot and space is limited.
Early- bird registration on or before September 17th is $300.00
September 18th and beyond the Full-price registration is $325.00
After registration participants will receive a packet with details including near-by hotels for those who want to stay overnight.
Cancellation policy & Safety:
- Full refunds or future credit towards next workshop minus professing fees will be honored by September 21, 2021.
- No refunds after September 22, 2021.
- We are also asking all participants to provide a Covid-19 negative test result no later than 72hrs prior to arrival on the farm. Rapid test or PCR test is acceptable.
- We will be outside all day and social distancing will apply.